Sunday 24 January 2016

5 Steps to Healthy Living

#HealthyLiving  #Impact

We all have our unique ways of living but the question is, are we living healthy or up to fullest? There are so many things that we can do to improve our health and daily life and below is the quick list of five things that will make your day happy and bright:
PC: .fotosearch.com
  • Drink a glass of warm water first thing in the morning: Yes, I mean it - first thing, even before you brush your teeth. Drinking a glass of warm water has many benefits like it helps you with your everyday motion, it cleanse your skin, it aids in weight loss and much more. Personally I have seen radiance in my skin ever since I have started drinking it

  • Introduce at least one organic/ayurvedic thing in your daily schedule: Adding one natural/organic thing in your routine will give added boost to your health and immune system. you can do drinks like Amla juice (Indian Gooseberry), Aloe vera juice, Lauki juice (Gourd), Alsi (flaxseeds) or even my personal favourite Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. Each of these have their unique properties and given they are organic and natural they don't have any side effects 

PC: worldartsme.com
  • Brush your teeth twice a day: No one can stress more on this fact. Brushing your teeth in morning not just gives you clean mouth but also gives your a freshness boost. Personally it helps me wake up. Brushing teeth before bed is equally important. It keeps cavities away plus it aids in sound sleep. I have a mild paste for my bed time so that it does not wake me up completely like I it does in the morning

  • Go to bed at the same time: Going to bed at the same time every day trains your body to fall sleep at same time, yes it includes weekends. Our body needs rest and sleeping & waking up at different times does not just make you restless but also it upsets the whole body's internal clock. There are so many more reasons why you should have a good sleep schedule, you can read them more on this link.

PC: hosp.go
  • Wash your feet and massage them before bed: Especially between fingers. Our feet go through a lot during whole day. If you think about it, those poor things have to bear our total weight for more than 15 hours. Washing them and massaging them (with some thing like petroleum jelly) helps you relax and feel fresh. Once you start doing on a regular basis you will realise how deep you have started to sleep


I hope my post helps and following these every day will have a good postive impact on your day to day life

Till then
Take Care










This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

16 comments:

  1. Great tips Kritika but tough to follow at times 😊
    Cheers, www.drishti.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for comment Archana.
      I totally agree (esp sleeping on time is indeed most difficult).
      Cheers

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do some research about this.

    We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post.

    I am very glad to see such excellent information being shared freely
    out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could definitely see your enthusiasm within the article you write.
    The sector hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to mention how they
    believe. Always go after your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding post, you have pointed out some wonderful
    details, I as well conceive this is a very great website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I blog quite often and I genuinely thank you for your information. Your article has truly peaked my interest.
    I will book mark your blog and keep checking for new details about
    once per week. I opted in for your RSS feed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First off I want to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question that
    I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing.
    I have had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting
    my thoughts out there. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10
    to 15 minutes tend to be wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints?
    Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the sensible critique. Me and my
    neighbor were just preparing to do a little research on this.

    We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned
    more clear from this post. I am very glad to see such excellent
    info being shared freely out there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article post.
    I like to write a little comment to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really enjoying the theme/design of your website.
    Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems?
    A couple of my blog visitors have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera.
    Do you have any solutions to help fix this issue?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really loving the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into
    any internet browser compatibility issues? A handful of my blog visitors have
    complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox.

    Do you have any advice to help fix this issue?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some really choice content on this website, saved to bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everyone loves what you guys are up too.
    This kind of clever work and reporting! Keep up the terrific works guys I've incorporated you guys to my personal blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiya very nice site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing
    .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds also?
    I am satisfied to seek out a lot of helpful info right here within the put up, we want develop more
    strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . .
    .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up.
    Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
    Anyways, just wanted to say excellent blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Anonymous,
    Thanks for spending time on my blog and appreciating it.
    For all your questions, please share some details of yourself and we can discuss.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete

How did you find the post? Boring? Interesting?
Please just dont think it, share as well...